We love working with travel agents, advisers, concierges, and consultants! Naturally we pay commissions, or can give you net rates if you prefer.
You will be treated as a VIP client, in order for you to delight your client that you are acting for, as you enable them to experience an incredible, life-changing trip.
Why work with us?
Hands Up Holidays provides tailor-made luxury trips that are a combination of experiential sightseeing and hands-on philanthropic-volunteering.
We are a full-service tailor-made luxury tour operator, offering over 40 destinations, and what further makes us unique is:
– We specialize in eco-luxury hotels and lodges
– We focus on families
We are a small, highly responsive team, completely dedicated to creating inspiring itineraries that amaze your clients; our founder, Christopher Hill will be your primary contact.
And yes, we pay commissions or provide net rates. Moreover, we match the hotel amenities you would get if you booked directly or through Virtuoso, Traveller Made, etc!
NB: if you have MICE clients, we have a dedicated website for CSR Incentive Trips
A sample trip: South Africa
Day 1 Arrive Cape Town, champagne breakfast atop Table Mountain, heli-flight over Cape Town, city tour and check-in to One & Only Resort
Day 2 Deluxe helicopter day to Cape Peninsula, kayaking with penguins, then fly to Franschhoek for wine-tasting and lunch
Day 3 Whale watching by land and helicopter
Day 4-6 Build a home for a needy family OR wildlife volunteering OR renovate a day care OR teach at an inspiring township school
Day 7 Private flight to the Kalahari, check-in to Tswalu Lodge. Afternoon safari in search of lions, cheetah, giraffe, meerkats, and in the evening, pangolin, aardvark and aardwolf
Day 8-9 Continue safari, spa treatments, pool relaxation, horse riding, and enjoy a sleep-out under the stars
Day 10 Morning safari, relaxation, and fly home
Why your family clients will love these trips:
– The trips are completely personalized for them
– They are still primarily a vacation, in incredible destinations, which they can explore and relax in, and they decide how many days they wish to give-back
– Children are inspired to be future world changers
– Children gain a deeper understanding of another culture or about wildlife and sustainable conservation.
– They also learn empathy and compassion, and learn to appreciate their fortunate lives
– Children gain insights into “the real world”
– Children learn the joy of helping those less fortunate
– Children learn valuable life lessons and skills in a safe context- Children get the opportunity to develop the confidence to start unfamiliar projects
– Families bond closer together
There is a tremendous sense of achievement when completing, say, a house for a needy family: it feels wonderful to hand the new home over to the family you have gotten to know, and this whole process, a family working hand in hand to complete the house, naturally draws families closer together.
How can children get involved?
– As a rule of thumb, we suggest 5 as the minimum age, and from age 5-12, mostly steer our clients to our wildlife conservation projects, because they can get involved in a hands-on way (preparing meals, feeding, bathing the animals, etc) and learn an enormous amount about them.
– For families with teenage kids, naturally if the teens love animals, then the wildlife conservation projects are still fantastic, but we also love to encourage them to get involved in our building projects, as these are where they get to interact with another culture, gain insights into their lives, and develop empathy and compassion.
– We also offer repair and renovation work, teaching/mentoring, and skills-based volunteering (medical, marketing, business advice).
Our most popular destinations for families:
– Costa Rica (house building, wildlife conservation, teaching, recycling, soup kitchen)
– Belize (install eco-friendly stoves and other village upliftment)
– Guatemala (house building)
– Peru (install eco-friendly stoves and other village upliftment)
– Ecuador/Galapagos (renovate day care centers)
– South Africa (house building, sports coaching, business advice, wildlife conservation)
– Zambia (house building, teaching, medical care)
– Kenya (classroom building, teaching)
– Morocco (renovate a home)
– Vietnam (classroom building)
– Cambodia (house building)
New for 2018
Italy (care for homeless and refugees in Rome)
Sri Lanka, Montenegro, Croatia, Hungary, Dominican Republic, St Lucia, Tanzania and Greece
Thank you – we promise to delight you and your clients!